We are looking for a Project Manager for a busy translation service provider specialising in the life sciences.
This is an office-based position.
3-4 days per week – salary: tbc
As a Project Manager at DWL you will:
- Handle key accounts as part of the project management team.
- Manage projects in the medical / pharmaceutical field, including for submission to the European Medicines Agency (involving up to 24 languages).
- Be responsible for quotations, order handling and quality control of the translations.
- Operate within DWL’s quality management system and ISO 9001 certification.
- Set up and process compatible translation projects in Plunet and memoQ.
- Be responsible for the final processing of the translations to ensure that they respect the standard requested by the client.
- When required, work paid overtime (evenings, occasional weekends).
- We are seeking a committed and dynamic person with excellent communication skills and strong knowledge of both spoken and written English and, ideally, experience in project management.
- Languages: knowledge of at least 2 European languages other than English is essential, and some understanding of the nature of scientific publications and documents, particularly regulatory/pharmaceutical/medical documentation, is a bonus.
- Regulatory: familiarity with EMA templates and standard terminology for this type of documentation would be ideal but is not essential.
- Accuracy: accurate and thorough quality control is essential to ensure that all the material delivered to clients complies with DWL quality standards.
- IT: computer literacy and strong MS-Word processing skills are essential as the project management occasionally requires the preparation/finalisation of layout/format for the translated documents. Must have working knowledge of a CAT tool (preferably memoQ).
- Desirable: Working knowledge of a TMS, in particular Plunet.
Our ideal candidate is a flexible, positive thinker. You enjoy working in a small, busy team and are always striving to find creative solutions to customer and translator problems.
The Office and Team:
Based are based in a lively, modern office space at WeWork in Brook Green, Hammersmith. We are a team of 13 staff. Please forward your CV and cover letter to [email protected].