Assistant Project Manager
Dora Wirth (Languages) Ltd.
We are looking for a positive and detail-focussed Assistant Project Manager to fill a full-time vacancy at our Offices in Hammersmith, London W6.
The successful candidate will assist the project management team with final quality checking of translations and execution of vital administrative tasks.
- Performing final quality control (visual) checks on translated texts and liaising with translators before finalising for dispatch to our clients.
- Drawing up project-specific certificates ready for signature and dispatch.
- Aligning translations in memoQ and maintaining client-specific translation memories.
- Checking and approving translator invoices to ensure prompt payments.
- Managing small translation projects on an ad-hoc basis.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Solid knowledge of both spoken and written English and good knowledge of at least 1 EU language other than English.
- An interest in medicine and the life sciences is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced MS-Word processing skills are essential and knowledge of CAT tools (e.g. memoQ) is desirable.
- Flexibility, a positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
There will be an opportunity for progression within the company.
To apply for this position, please send an e-mail cover letter along with your CV to: email@example.com
Update September 2015: This position has now been filled. Many thanks for your interest!